Having a party? Want to make sure people don't leave in an hour? Here are some things you can do as the host...
A survey found the eight key elements of throwing a good party . . . check 'em out.
1. Offer someone a drink in under eight minutes.
2. Talk to your guests within eight minutes of them getting there.
3. Offer someone a snack in less than 10 minutes.
4. Offer a drink refill within 20 minutes.
5. Don't talk about politics or money.
6. Talk about TV shows, movies, or food.
7. Don't ask people to take their shoes off.
8. And make sure the party will look good in Instagram photos.