Tomorrow (May 25th) is National Wine Day. A new survey of 2,000 Americans looks at the differences in personality traits between those who prefer red to those who like a glass of white.
The survey also finds that the average person drinks four glasses of wine a week and the favorite place to drink - regardless of wine preference - is at home.
Here’s the survey’s profile break down for red wine fans:
- More likely to be a “wine aficionado”
- Early bird
- Prefer dogs to cats
- Listen to jazz music
- More likely to identify as adventurous, humble and organized
- Willing to spend slightly more per bottle ($40)
And now for the white wine drinkers:
- Less likely to be a “wine aficionado”
- Night owl
- Prefer cats to dogs
- Listen to punk music
- More likely to identify as identify as curious, sarcastic, and perfectionists
- Willing to spend slightly less per bottle ($37)